The precise articulation of Policies and Procedures, frames a structured workflow for a charity. It also ensures consistency throughout the Charity, in all job-related activities.
Well documented Policies and Procedures, regularly communicated and easily accessible to staff and stakeholders alike, fosters a flawless working environment that ensures a consistent and effective application of a Charity’s directives, even in the event of staff turnover.
SSC’s Policy and Procedures documentation for Charities, are customised manuals, drafted according to the Charity’s current practices and controls that are in place. Additionally, SSC shall also share and recommend best practices to further strengthen existing procedures.
SSC will provide you with documented policies and procedures that:
- Define the lines of authority and responsibilities
- Provide a clear understanding of the processes and procedures for conduct of your operations, to include key controls.
Examples of our scope:
- Finance Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Human Resource Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Board Policy Manual
- Fundraising Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Programme Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Reporting & Disclosure Policies and Procedures Manuals
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6339 2811 for more information about this service.